List Of Characters[edit | edit source]
Vivian - Vivian is just plain lucky. Not only does she have a higher chance of landing a critical hit, but somehow she always ends up with more resources than the other survivors.
Robin - Robin is a young athlete who specializes in the biathlon, which makes him the fastest and most agile survivor and gives him a bonus to ranged attacks.
- +5% speed & attack speed. +5% ranged attack power. +10% stamina recovery speed.
Oliver - Thanks to his entrepreneurial mind, Oliver can determine exactly where he can cut corners without sacrificing the quality of the product, whether it be an item or a structure.
- -10% to construction costs. -10% to crafting costs (basic resources).
Cole - Cole is the strongest and has the most stamina in melee combat. Give him a good weapon, and his strength will become a factor that enemies and other survivors will have to reckon with.
- +10% melee attack power. +5% stamina recovery speed.
Chang - Chang is the most intelligent of the survivors, which allows him to waste less time learning new skills.
- -10% to the cost of learning new skills.
Anna - As a pharmacology student, Anna knows medicine better than the other survivors, and the medical supplies she creates are especially effective.
- All craft medical supplies are twice as effective.
William - William is the best choice for beginners. He freezes slower and receives less damage from attacks, which is a huge advantage over other Characters. Leave him to less experience players.
- +10% Defense. +5% Protection from the cold.